Saturday 27 June 2015

bbbreadathon update #1

Hey guys, so I figured it was time for a little bit of an update. We're two days into the readathon and so far, I've completed one book and am about 50 pages into my second. Off to a good start! 

Last night, I finished Extraordinary Means and I have to say, Robyn Schneider knows what's up. I loved her other book (The Beginning of Everything, if you weren't aware), and so far she's 2 for 2 with me. A full review will follow because I just have too many feelings to squish into this tiny blog post. 

I also started reading Sarah J. Maas's Throne of Glass, and I swear I got to page 34 and promptly went to the Chapters website and ordered every other book by her. I kid you not. It's going to be a struggle to tear myself away from the series in order to complete the readathon, if we're being honest! 

Well, that's all for today! I'll keep doing updates every couple of days or so until July 5, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

Also, if you're reading this and you happen to be the two lovely ladies who stopped by my work today, hi! 

Have a great day, everyone. :) 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment