Wednesday 4 May 2016

waiting on wednesday - harry potter and the cursed child


Hi, friends! I'm back with another Waiting on Wednesday, brought to us by the ever-so-lovely Jill at Breaking the Spine. My pick this week is totally the least original choice in all the land, but since I wasn't around when it was first announced I am required by law to geek out about it now.



Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany 
Publication date: July 31, 2016
Publisher: Little Brown 

From Goodreads: 

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.

Why I'm Waiting: 

....I mean, do I really need to explain this one? Considering the fact that I have the words "All was well" literally tattooed on my body, I think it's pretty self-explanatory that I NEED THIS. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment